* Fully Automatic Core Cutting Line. One Hole Punch / Two V-Notch / One Swing Shear Two Machine Arms / 12 Panasonic Servo Motors * Compact Design. Only Require Space (9m x 2m) * Process all kind of transformer laminations. Vertical Step-Lap (3/5/7 Steps) Hybrid Step-Lap (3/5/7 Steps) Horizontal Step-Lap (3/4/5/6/7 Steps) Basic Design & Other Design * High Precision @ Tolerance +/- 0.10mm * On-Site Installation (One Week) On-Site Training (Two Weeks) * Warranty: Hardware (One Year) Software (Lifetime)
ST-305 is designed and built for the production of grain-oriented laminations suitable for the assembly of electric transformer cores with Step-Lap System and can cover up to a max sheet width of 305 mm.
Consistently with the transformer design, this machine is particularly suitable for the production of cores for transformer power ratings ranging from 25 to 4000 KVA.
The efficient and unique design of ST-305 has received the state patent. (China)
|(A1) 45' Step-Lap cuttings and 90' cuttings|
* Vertical Step-Lap (X Design): 3/5/7 Steps. Upto 4 Holes
* Hybrid Step-Lap (Y Design): 3/5/7 Steps. Upto 4 Holes
* Horizontal Step-Lap (Z Design): 3/4/5/6/7 Steps. Upto 4 Holes.
* 45' Conventional Design ( Basic Design): Upto 4 Holes.
* 90' Strip Lamination: Upto 6 Holes
Multi step-lap construction is well established as an industry standard where high efficiency transformers (using stacked cores) are required. It allows manufacturers to produce stacked core transformers with the lowest possible no-load loss, sound level and magnetizing currents while simultaneously reducing core assembly times and simplifying top yoke insertion. In short, it helps you (the manufacturer) to be more competitive.
Multi step-lap cores are highly effective in transformers where a high no-load loss evaluation is attached, particularly on 3-phase units. The no-load loss is usually 3-4% lower than single step lap (2 Steps) and 13-15% lower than Butt-Lap Design.
* 43 sheets/minute = 1,548 Kg/Hour
* Testing Standard:
1) ST-305 Speed at 80 (Range: 1-99)
2) Side Limb without Hole 3) Size = 800x150mm 4) Thickness =0.30 (M5)
* Note: Productivity depends on setting and cutting sizes.
For more information, please refer to ST-305/420 Speed Performance.pdf
B2-0 (Yoke without hole)
B1-0 (Side Limb without hole)
B3-0 (Center Limb without hole)
B2-2 (Yoke with 2holes)
B1-2 (Side Limb with 2 holes)
B3-2 (Center Limb with 2 holes)
|(A3) Wide Rage of Process Width, 25-305mm|
* 25mm of coil width is the ST-305 minimum processing width, suitable for 25, 50 and 63 KVA transformers. (40mm width is minimum size for most of cutting lines in the market)
* 305mm of coil width is the ST-305 maximum processing width, suitable for up to 4000 KVA Power Transformers.
|B) Main Components|
|(B1) HMI (Human-Machine Interface)|
* 10" Weintek (TAIWAN) i-Series Touch Screen.
* Equipped with ARM9 400MHz CPU
Greatly improve data processing and images display.
* Language: English / Chinese
(B2) PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
* Panasonic FP2 Series
Scanning time of 1ms for 20k steps. With an operating speed at the top of its class, super high-speed processing is made possible. The result is a dramatically decreased tact time and high-speed device.
(B3) Servo Motor
* 12 Panasonic High-Speed Servo Motors
Achieves 2kHz - the highest response frequency in the industry. In addition to its advanced control functions, the Panasonic Servo Motor features an LSI chip architecture that enables ultra-fast system operation. In view of its remarkable speed and superb positioning response, the Panasonic Servo Motor suitable for the most demanding systems. Furthermore, its outstanding response times drastically reduce vibration.
Features a more compact motor that weighs considerably less. Both the large and the compact motor types have been overhauled, and the core has been successfully redesigned and scaled down. The integration of an innovative compact encoder has resulted in a 10% - 25% (1 - 6kg) motor weight reduction in the 1kW-and-larger class compared to conventional motors.
(B4) Tungsten Carbide Tool Sets
* Tungsten carbide cutting tools are very abrasion resistant and can also withstand higher temperatures than standard high speed steel tools.
Tungsten carbide tools maintain a sharp cutting edge better than other tools, they generally produce a better finish on parts, and their temperature resistance allows faster machining.
* All cutting tools on ST-305/420 are made by the industry best tungsten carbide that will guaranty 200,000 cuts before next grinding. ST-305 Tools Set Alloy Testing Report.
(B5) Cutting Units
* One Hole Punch Unit
One CNC-longitudinally adjustable hole punch unit provides a high accuracy output.
(Dia 8 to 35mm / optional )
* Two V-Notch Units
2V-Notch Units with motorized cross movement on CNC-longitudinally base.
* One Swing Shear
Japanese SUMITOMO Motion control drives that give zero backlash, minimal lost motion and high torsional stiffness. These reducers excel in applications that demand accurate positioning. Small hysteresis loss. High efficiencies and low vibration.
C) Service and Payment Terms
(C1) Overseas Standard Packing
|* Guarantee: No scratch
and rust during long-range transportation
1) Applying Anti-Rust Oil
2) Covering with stretch Film
3) Covering aluminum air bag
4) Vacuuming air bags
5) Boxing all the pallet
6) Loading to the Container
|(C2) Service / Warranty|
|* Service Centers are available in India, China and Taiwan. Customers in these region can receive quick support and service. We also give quick response to customers in other region by on-line training or sending engineer on-site.
* We offer
On-Site Installation (One Week)
On-Site Training (Two Weeks)
* Hardware Warranty: One Year
Software Warranty: Lifetime
India Service Center
|(C3) Payment Terms|
|* Terms: T/T
50% Before Shipment
20% One Month After Installation
|Coil Width (mm)||40-305||40-420|
|Thickness (mm)||0.18- 0.35||0.18- 0.35|
|Hole Size (mm)||8-22||8-22|
|Accuracy (mm)||+/- 0.2||+/- 0.2|
|Shearing burrs (mm)||≤0.02||≤0.02|
|Size: Main Unit (LxWxH) mm||2750x1300x1800||3120x1660x1800|
|Size: Stacker (LxWxH) mm||2550x1400x1600||3450x1890x1600|
|Size: DeCoiler (LxWxH) mm||1510x920x1350||1510x920x1350|
|Floor Space (LxW) meter||8 x 2||9 x 2.5|
|Power Required||380VAC 50/60Hz (6KW)||380VAC 50/60Hz (8KW)|